3 January 2015

Blog Button Exchange!!

Hello Guys! New Year brings new opportunities and changes! I've been meaning to create a button for my blog and now, after a lot of time and effort, I did it!

I want to create a separate widget for all the awesome and wonderful blogs I follow and I need to know who all have a button for their blogs, cause it's really hard to go and check every single blog to see if they do. I also want to meet many new bloggers in the blogosphere.



Comment and Let me know, so I can add your blogs. In exchange, do please, spread the love and word about my blog by grabbing my button :)

blog button
 
 
 

Until next post,

Logo

6 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! I accidentally deleted my blog button and i can't get it back :( how did you do yours?
    http://karinysteenbooxfrenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's awful! I used picmonkey to create the image and this website for grab my button code generator.
      I hope you'll find them useful. They're pretty easy actually. Do tell me when you create the button :)

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU ARE MY LIFE SAVER!!! i'm adding your button to my blogroll :P
      http://karinysteenbooxfrenz.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Haha :D
      I'm glad I could be of help!!! THANK YOU!!!!! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do a button swap with you :) I put yours up in my button swap page, you can find mine there or in my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Envy!! I'll get right on it! I do love your blog :)

      Delete

Hello *waving* I love hearing from you guys, but as we can't see each other face to face and talk, we'll just have to make do with our keyboards! So, the keys are all yours! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MS2