12 January 2015

Blog Feedback + Facebook Page!!!!

Hi guys! 

So, as you know, it's been 3 months since I started this blog and I thank all of you for the support and encouragement you've been giving me! 

If I have to be honest, I started this blog on a whim when I was feeling bored and I really didn't think I would have any readers! But, I got to meet so many great readers and supportive fellow bloggers!

My readers number has raised to 30! YAY!!!!!! 
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/happy-jello.gifYeah, that's me! I LOVE JELL-O and Look at that little mass of jumping jelly...SO ADORABLE! I dare you to say otherwise *crossing arms defiantly*


I know I need to get more serious with my blogging. I don't have any schedule for posts and I don't post consistently. 


The scheduling part...When I think I have a great post idea or a book to review, I just get on with the posting and don't think about scheduling. But, I do think I need to post more consistently!

I would love some feedback, like what I'm doing right, what I should probably change and what else you want to see on my blog! 

I could use some direction and I'm open to your suggestions! (Okay..I totally stole that from Way Back Into Love song from Music and Lyrics movie..I JUST LOVE THAT SONG! It's soo gooood! :D)

Anyway, Comment and tell me!   

 Oh, I almost forgot! I have launched a facebook page for Flickering Lights. I would be happy if you could check it out! If you have a facebook page for your blog, I will Like and Follow! :D


Please share your thoughts! 
Thank You For Reading! :)
Until Next Post,
Logo

8 comments:

  1. It's a good idea to get a schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right! It's so horrible right now! I'll have to try, at least have a kind of loose schedule!
      I'll try more harder do that!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 30 followers! I usually try to schedule my blog because I'm not very organised. That being said, I don't always stick to it and I still do random posts here and there.

    P.S: I love the jumping jelly! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yeah, but I'm just a lazy ass if the truth be told! I really need to do something about my posts, just a basic schedule, right now it's all over the place.
      Random posts are bound to happen! I mean, we are humans not calendars :)
      The Jumping Jelly thanks you :D

      Delete
  3. I am not good with scheduling either. Most of my posts are written on a whim. I am too excited about my posts to wait to schedule them.
    Memes are a good way to get yourself on a schedule though. I always participate in Top Ten Tuesdays. Then, I know that I always have a post up on Tuesday. There are a ton of other memes you can do to help you keep a schedule. Some other examples of cool memes are Waiting on Wednesday, Soundtrack Saturday @ Hardcover Lover, Stacking the Shelves, and The Friday 56.
    I hope this helped give you some ideas!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also started my blog on a whim and I am learning things all the time.
    I try to post at least once a week, if I don't have a review ready then I go for a meme (some favorites are Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, Stacking the Shelves)

    If I've read a lot of books in a short time, I'll write the reviews but schedule them to post spaced out.

    Good Luck!
    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you can never be like "I know everything there is to know about blogging!", you always get to learn something new, however small it may be!
      Oh okay, I'm glad there are memes! I'll have to go check a few out! They sound pretty fun and easy!
      Thanks! :)

      Delete

Hello *waving* I love hearing from you guys, but as we can't see each other face to face and talk, we'll just have to make do with our keyboards! So, the keys are all yours! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MS2