12 December 2014

"Would You Rather" Tag

Another Tag! What can I say, I Love Tags *shrugging* :D

Okay, so I saw this tag done in Sincerely, A Book Nerd blog. You can check out her (I think it's a her...Does that make me sexist *frowning*? I hope not...I should stop talking...okay, let's stick with that person..) that person's wonderful answers here.

Update : It's a her and be sure to check out her awesome blog!  :D

The Tag's title says it all. There are a bunch of questions with two choices and you should select which one you would rather do. I'm bad at choosing....so, I'm taking this tag as a challenge!
  
https://twinningfortwins.wordpress.com/2014/06/
Let The Tag....Begin!

Would you..

1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?

Series. I find it more appealing than a stand-alone book for all the character and plot development I get to see. I love to see my characters grow and I almost always want to spend my time in a world I'm just getting to know. I want the full solid pie and I don't want it to be taken before I can finish devouring it in all it's deliciousness!
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I really want to say that I don't mind if it's a male or  female character, but as I can have only one choice..I'm gonna go with female. Most of the books I read have the main character as female. I would like to read more books that have male protagonist though.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?  
Actual Bookstore! Hands down! Are you kidding me?! Though I'm lazy to even get out the house, this is one exception. I like strolling the bookstores, touching those beauties (that's not creepy...AT ALL) and just drinking in all the epic-ness! My sister literally has to drag me every single time I go into a bookstore, because I never wanna come out!
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
I think this is a very subjective question. I'm not sure if I can choose. It depends mostly on the book. The Song of Ice and Fire Saga is a Humongous series, so it would not have sufficed for it to be a movie series. But, the Lord of the Rings series, though big books, were best to be made into movies, because the budget would have crushed it, especially with all the CGI stuff if it was a TV show.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 pages per day. Whatever I read, I wanna soak it in and enjoy it to the fullest, so I like to take my time. Doing like this also gives me time to think over the plot points & characters and also to form my conspiracy theories *grinning*.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Author! Um..don't get me wrong, I love reviewing the books I read. But, if I was given a choice between reviewing and inventing characters, world and plot, I would take the latter without hesitation. Authors are badass people and it doesn't hurt that I'm the kind of person who constantly has her head in the clouds!
7.  Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Read a new book every 6 months. I love new opportunities. I kind of don't like rereading stuff that much with a few special exceptions, so I would get bored by the 2nd or the 3rd time. I have to feed my brain new, fresh stories to keep my imagination going.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store. I've never wanted to be a librarian. I know many avid readers usually say they wanna be a librarian. But, I don't find the librarian job that appealing (Okay..just my opinion...Cool down). Also, if I was an owner, I could stack my bookstore with all my favorite books. I would be heart broken to part with them though. Well, you can't have everything I suppose *sigh*
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?    
Favorite Genre. I'm not the kind of person who specifically sticks to an author and reads all their books. Michael Crichton is one of my MOST favorite author of all time, but I have only read his Jurassic Park series and Prey. If you're wondering what my favorite genre is, it's fantasy. I love all those imaginative, magical stuff!
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks? 
PHYSICAL!  Though almost all I've read are eBooks, I LOVE Physical books! Physical copies are very costly and hopefully, when I start going for a job, the first thing I'm gonna do is buy hardcover copies of all the books I've read and arrange them in a beautiful bookshelf! It's my life's goal! *fingers crossed*

There ya have it folks! That's the "Would you rather" Tag! I enjoyed doing it! I hope you enjoyed my answers!

As everyone is busy with christmas and other work, I'm gonna refrain from tagging other people. But, if you thought it was a fun tag and you wanna do it, I don't even have to say it, but I will..Feel Free to do it and do leave your links in the comments so I check your answers out!

I have an important announcement. After many weeks of restless, anxious wait, my blog has been approved and listed on BlogCatalog. You can check out my profile here. I don't have any people to follow or connect there. So, if anyone has an account on BlogCatalog, be sure to put it's link in the comments and I'll follow you.   

As always, Comment and Let me know! Please share your thoughts!
Thank You for Reading :)

logo



10 comments:

  1. Love reading tags like these. I agree with you on going to the actual bookstore--could spend HOURS in Barns & Noble and local bookstores. There is just so much to see in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! It's great to hear feedback! I know right! I could never get enough of bookstores!!! I like to think of them as those lined up doors from Monsters Inc., but instead of nightmares they lead to adventure land :)
      Thanks for stopping by! Went to your blog. Beautiful introduction. I'll be looking forward to your posts! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Book tags can be so much fun, though! So, don't feel bad about posting them. ^-^ I haven't done this one, so I might steal it again. =P

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Book Tags are too fun! Steal it away :D
      I also tagged you for the Christmas Gift Guide Tag. I hope you'll do that one too!!! You can check it out here

      Delete
  3. When I was younger I wanted to be a librarian. Then I noticed that our library had less and less interesting books... And thus I started to go to bookstores and discovered their magic. I totally understand you'd rather own a bookstore!

    x Envy
    pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!!! Finally someone understands!!!!!! We have two libraries in our town and the book collection isn't good...It's sad cause I love going to libraries.. :/
      Well, Thank God for the bookstores :)

      Delete
  4. Its a her! Its a book nerd from Sincerely, a Book Nerd! I am a girl haha. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Your answers are also super great ( I love physical books as well)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm sorry about that! I saw your blogger profile, but it didn't say anything about the gender thing :D
      You have a great blog and it's very nice to meet you! Thank You! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Great answers! I also really enjoy reading these tags.. I spend so much time reading reviews and books that I tend not to get to know the writer behind them! It's nice to get to know all of my fellow bloggers! Gah! I would love to own a bookshop / coffee shop / bakery type place someday when I grow up lol! (:
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Tags are a great way to know other bloggers in the Blogosphere! I'm obsessed with doing tags! They're too fun! WOW! That sounds like heaven! We need more better bookstores these days..The ones near my home are..well..pretty much awful in their inventory! :/
      Nice to meet you Morrighan and thanks for stopping by ^_^

      Delete

Hello *waving* I love hearing from you guys, but as we can't see each other face to face and talk, we'll just have to make do with our keyboards! So, the keys are all yours! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MS2